St. Edmund Church located in historic Oak Park, Illinois was originally constructed in 1910 and in need of a renovation and restoration. Original mosaic tile floors were uncovered, patched and restored to their original beauty. New doors were hand carved to match the workmanship of the original craftsman. The ambo, altar and sanctuary were renovated with Italian marble to reflect the current liturgical needs of today and were made handicapped accessible. The project was honored with the Historic Preservation Award presented by the Oak Park Historic Preservation Commission.
“....we chose Mazur to do our work. The end result was a beautiful renovation that progressed smoothly with minimum inconvenience to our staff and our parishioners.”